• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos in Lightroom but not in Lightroom Classic which is the platform I use at home. I am not home.

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to edit my photos in LRC.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) In LrC Preferences > Lightroom Sync:  Set the FOLDER LOCATION for the Lr files download,

2) In LrC Turn on Sync from the Cloud icon (top-right of screen)

Done!

All your Lr Files will automatically download to your LrC catalog and local folder after which you can edit them in either LrC or multiple Lr devices.

SYNC SETUP IN CLASSIC

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Following up on Rob's post. If your Lightroom Classic app is at home then you have to be at home to use the Lightroom Classic application.

When you are away from home you have to use Lightroom (cloud-based ) app or Lightroom mobile to sync with Lightroom Classic.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines