Have tried troubleshooting in a variety of ways and can't seem to find anything relevant online, so coming here for help!
Here is my normal workflow while traveling without laptop:
1. Import images directly from SD card reader into LR Mobile app (iPhone 12, Apple SD card reader, latest LR Mobile app version).
2. Edit, organize, rate as I please on LR Mobile.
3. Allow photos to sync via Wifi if internet allows.
4. After returning home, ensure that all photos have synced from mobile. I double check sync status by going to Lightroom web and confirming the total number of photos matches and spot-check a few images to ensure edits, ratings etc synced successfully. Once this is confirmed...
5. Open LR Classic and allow to sync. This can take quite some time depending on number of images.
6. The album from LR Mobile shows up in Collections under "From Lr mobile"
7. Confirm total image count matches, and again spot check edits, ratings, etc. Once this is confirmed...
8. Create a folder in Library where I want to store photos.
9. Drag all photos to this folder in Library, so that they are now in my normal storage structure on external drive.
10. Clear the originals off of Lightroom Mobile and re-sync. Thus, my originals are in my external HD structure in LR Classic, with previews in LR Mobile.
My issue is with step 5. Out of QTY-1060 images of the Lightroom Mobile album that I am trying to sync, only 1054 have synced.
- The remaining 6 images show up in Lightroom Web, so they have synced to the cloud. All 1060 appear in cloud.
- The settings window shows the attached image. LR Classic thinks it's fully synced. Not errors, just showing remaining downloads.
- I've tried restarting LR Classic, restarting computer, removing and replacing external drive, etc.
LR Mobile and LR Classic fully updated.
Anyone have any tips here to force the remainder of photos to sync to LR Classic? Thanks!