• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Edits Not Showing in Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I've done is chosen a photo in Lightroom CC, chose "Edit in Adobe Photoshop CC", then once saved back to Lightroom CC [Photoshop edits showing as expected] dragging them down into Collections and telling them to sync to Lightroom Mobile.

The problem is when viewing the photos in Lightroom Mobile on my iPhone, the edits I made in Photoshop CC don't show. Adjustments made in Lightroom show, just not the Photoshop edits.

In Photoshop I'm doing dust removal from scans, and it's bothersome seeing them re-appear on Mobile where I'd like to be sharing them with people on the go.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hall,

As you've mentioned that Lightroom Edits from Photoshop are not syncing with Lightroom mobile app, do the edits show up on Lightroom web? Logon to Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom ​with your Adobe_ID and check if the edits are available.

Also, check the sync on Lightroom mobile app is working fine. To verify this, you can add several images to a collection(
or create new) and check if it syncs through.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

I removed them in an effort to troubleshoot, and since the latest update I have a new problem that is when I press save in Photoshop it's prompting me to save an entirely new copy and showing me the Apple Finder window to choose a location rather than just saving and showing me the version in Lightroom...

As for checking the mobile app is working fine, those copies were new and I did try it a couple times before writing.

Jen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

This is still an issue for me - I'd love some assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines