• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pick where we left off.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be FANTASTIC to have LR save to .xmp which image you were last on when you left that folder.  And then jump back to that image when you return to that folder.  

There are a lot of times (being ADHD) that I need to go finish this one image from a different folder.  Then I come back to that other folder and I AM AT THE BEGINNING!?!?!?  Scrolling back through 2500 images trying to find where I left off is VERY time consuming and quite frankly, really annoying!  CO does this already... why can't the best editing software known to man??!?!  Thanks so much for adding this to the next update.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I colour code my pictures for this. Flagged: waiting for treatment. Yellow: WIP. Green: Ready to export. You can also use stars, but I use stars to mark pictures after treatment, to select the most important ones.

Post it as an idea!

Abambo_0-1636048505499.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Any Source plugin keeps a history of source collection/folder, filter, and selections, with Previous and Next commands that take you back to where you were when you had to temporarily go somewhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines