• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture files are enabled in my adobe app.

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey i have a problem. Whenever i open my adobe lite app and go to the album. My All edited pictures are not open. Whenever i click on the photo. The Picture is not open. Why all pictures are not open ? U have any solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please state the EXACT name of the software you are using, and provide the following additional information:

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
and go to the album.

Sounds like you are not using Lightroom Classic. This is the community page for Lightroom Classic (LrC), not Lightroom (Lr)

Both LrC and Lr reside on your computer. LrC manages a database, a catalog, kept on your computer. Lr manages an Album, kept on the Cloud. Photos used with LrC can be kept anywhere, but typically on your computer. Photos used with Lr are kept on the cloud.

And then again, additional apps exist for phones, iPads, etc. Not LrC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines