• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture not returning to LRC after editing in Luminar

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edit in Luminar AI and Luminar Neo from time to time. I right click in LR to edit in, do my editing in Luminar AI or Neo and when I click apply in those programs, the newly edited picture is not showing up on my strip in LR. The stack is there, with just duplicates of the original image. I've looked all through LR and unfortunatly Luminar AI and Neo do not save the photo to their system because it is supposed to be exported back to LR, I did the latest updates today for all Adobe products.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the original photo on a hard drive or on the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud. I imported from SD straight to LRC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud. I imported from SD straight to LRC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confused.

So imported from SD to LrC, imported into what folder? A folder on a hard drive, or a location on the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happened to me several times, usually I do the edits and when I go to export a photo edited in Luminar back to LR something happens that crashes my pc etc, then every edit I do after in luminar creates the tiff file in LR but doesnt have any of the edits. Its very frustrating. About a year ago I actually found a fix in the Luminar forum, there was a file that needed to be deleted in lightroom , created after a pc crash, I actually saved the post in my favorites just in case it happened again, but when I went to the Luminar link recently, they redirect everything to their Luminar purchase screen. I've been searching for the post for weeks and nothing. The only thing that worked for me was basically uninstallling LR, Luminar and doing a factory restore, to then add every folder in LR again, (2 hous plus of that), I wish I could give you the right answer but I can't for the life of me remember which is the file tha needs to be deleted ( btw after the particular file gets deleted LR and Luminar worked perfectly), maybe someone out there has the answer we are looking for, as for now Im just totally frustrated and stumped by this situation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie, has this issue been solved? I an actually having the same issues right now, using Luminar Neo and AI as plugins to Lightroom and when I was trying to export them back to LR after editing through Luminar, image remained the same. Im wondering if you had the solution. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Any luck? Im having the same issue. Adjustments not moving from Luminar AI to Lightroom after editing. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the workaround I received from Skylum (Luminar): could you please try to access LuminarAI from Adobe Lightroom this way?

• Right-click on the image > Export >  LuminarAI > You have an option to Open Source Files or, if you've made any changes in Lightroom that you'd like to transfer over to LuminarAI, you can also choose Edit a Copy with Lightroom Adjustments.

After applying adjustments in LuminarAI your photo should appear in Lightroom's Catalog > All Photographs.

If you press the Apply button and cannot find the processed photo in the Lightroom catalog, it is important to know that when you invoke Luminar as a plugin, Luminar takes off the focus of the folder from which you took the photo to send to Luminar. When you click on the Apply button in Luminar, and your image gets put into the folder on your HDD, the only thing you need to do in order to make the image appear in LR is click on the folder where the original photo was located: Luminar AI will re-focus on the folder and upload the files that are currently in it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue as a new customer. I have been working with Skylum Support for a week and no solution yet. Very frustrating when they are seven hours ahead of me. It's like sending a message in a bottle.

I'm about to give up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the fix in another thread. After you read it, you can scroll down for a link to the working version of i1profiler.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/photoshop-to-luminar-4-or-neo-or-ai-t...

Thank you Kako!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines