• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pinselwerkzeug funktioniert nicht

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, mein Pinselwerkzeug das ich zum Maskieren verwende funktioniert auf einmal nicht mehr richtig. Ich muss ganz lange über eine Stelle wischen, bis ein Bereich hinzugefügt ist, als ob der Pinsel nur noch ganz schwach malt. Was kann ich tun damit der Pinsel wieder wie gewohnt Bereiche subtrahiert oder hinzufügt?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Google translation: "Brush tool not working. Hello, my brush tool that I use for masking suddenly stopped working properly. I have to wipe over a spot for a very long time until an area is added, as if the brush is only painting very faintly. What can I do to get the brush to subtract or add areas as usual?"

Are Flow and Density are set to 100?

johnrellis_0-1665601608360.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Brush tool not working. Hello, my brush tool that I use for masking suddenly stopped working properly. I have to wipe over a spot for a very long time until an area is added, as if the brush is only painting very faintly. What can I do to get the brush to subtract or add areas as usual?"

Are Flow and Density are set to 100?

johnrellis_0-1665601608360.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke, das war der Fehler...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it was easy to resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines