• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please make a Linux version Or Capture One will hav all the market

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make a Linux version of this program!

By the way all Adobe software should be available for Linux!

I the company (big desktop publishing) and me stop use Adobe software because Adobe is lazy to make a Linux version!

if Adobe can make for Mac OS X then the job is almost already done! So what are Adobe waiting for!

Capture one is developing a Linux version! So if Adobe does not want to lose a lite of costumers you better start doing a linux version asp!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user support forum. To provide feedback and suggestions about what you desire from Adobe, you should go here and comment:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/categories/products/5f5f2090785c1f1e6cc40864
https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the topic on the Lightroom Feedback site with Adobe responses:

Lightroom: Provide support for Linux

Only 226 upvotes, marked “Not Planned”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My thoughts exaclty. I read the Lightroom Feedback site @Conrad C cited. Amongst professionals there is an unwillingnes to use Linux exactly because software like Adobe's is not available for Linux. The OS had matured enought and keeps improving, so if you bring the software, people will have many more reasons to use Linux.

Indeed there are too many distributions and market segmentation, but software can be designed to be distro-independent. Lightroom is a very good example of OS-independent software since a lot of parts are written in LUA and many others are available for Linux too.

Please help make this happen!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines