• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please provide me camera profile

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends, I am having an problem with Canon EOS R CR3 format photos, When I importin lightroom latest version though, the contrast and exposure changes and the pictures comes over saturated. Does anyone has camera matching profile for canon EOS R. As spoken in lightroom community, they said latest camera Standard V2 is only latest, but even in V2 standard profile, I am facing this colour and exposure change problem. Please can someone help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm the exact version number of Lightroom or Lightroom Classic you have installed do you also have PS/ACR if so what version number of ACR is installed?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sir , sorry for the late reply 

I have lightroom classic 10.1.1 version

I have Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) 13.1 version           

I have Photoshop 2020                                          

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no camera matching profiles for that camera model, and it is not known if there will ever be camera matching profiles for it. It has been noted on another forum that there will not be such profiles for some Canon models. The best option at this point would be for you to create your own camera defaults. The process for doing that changed beginning with LrC 9.2. In case you are not familiar with how to establish your own camera defaults, here is an excellent tutorial. I had to watch it a couple of times before I was able to fully understand how to implement it for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGCnR9qEqA4&t=29s 

Another alternative that I just stumbled onto is that there is a website, colorfidelity.com, that sells profiles for that model for $25 if you are interested. Don't know anything about them. Just information that I saw mentioned in another thread. Check it out if you are interested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for a particular flavor of a camera’s raw file does not necessarily mean that there will be Camera Matching profiles for that camera at the time of raw file support. It is normal for Camera Matching profiles to follow raw support by one or two releases. In the case of some camera manufacturers or the event of major changes by a particular manufacturer, that time may be greatly increased.

Note: Not all cameras will ever receive a set of Camera Matching profiles.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/camera-raw-and-dng/what-does-camera-support-mean/5f5f46...

The last sentence is key to read and accept.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, LrC 10.2 does have Camera Matching profiles for the Canon EOS R camera. Camera Standard v2 does look very color saturated. I'll check it in Canon DPP app.

Canon EOS R Camera Matching Profiles.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Todd Sir,

This is exact the same problem with me the pictures looks over saturated and very warm in white balance with one level over exposure then the original photos. Can you help me with what shall I do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canon DPP 4.13 rendering with Standard Picture Style is identical to LrC Camera Standard v2, so no issue!

Canon EOS R Camera Matching Profiles-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir I have updated Camera Raw to 13.2 and LRC to 10.2 as you said but I am facing the same issue of over saturation and one stop over contrast and over exposed photos.

Please check the screen shot I have attached.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Camera Standard v2 profile is correctly emulating the Canon in-camera 'Standard' Picture Style. If you find it too contrasty and saturated try the Adobe Standard v2, Adobe Color, or any of the other camera profiles. Is there a specific reason you need to use the Camera Standard v2 profile?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/please-provide-me-camera-profile/m-p/11944282#M2280...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines