• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug in manager not working LR CC 10.4

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried to day to add my Canon printer software but the Plug in Manager gave me installation error but no error code. Mot available to PS cc either.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canon Print Studio Pro?

Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not Print Studio Pro software - a download called Professional Print and layout - can use as stand alone or through both PS or LR.

I was on a Canon Printer course, trying the Prograf 200 and 300 where we tried various printers (using our own edit files), settings and profiles using PS, LR and the Canon software.

Using both Canon papers and 3rd party paper it was by far the best match to screen and very simple to use.

I can teach it to some less able students at college, much less waste and frustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the Canon web page on Print Studio Pro, when you install the software on your computer, it automatically adds the plugins to pertinent apps (LrC, etc). You do not need to add the plugin using the plugin manager.

Check the plugin manager, is it already installed.

You can try reinstalling Print Studio Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up your plugin manager, select that particular plugin, expand any panels that might be minimized. Then please post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of PPL? v1.2.2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines