• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-ins

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using plug-ins like Topaz DeNoise AI for a while and today, just before I updated Lightroom Classic, it and other plug-ins were inaccessible under the Photo>Edit In menu. How can I restore the plug-ins?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a MacBook pro 2016 with OS 11.6 Big Sur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And another much larger problem I just found. After I upgraded to the new Lightroom today, none of my 58,000 photos can be found. A question mark is appearing next to every folder and photo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine for me on my system. Please provide details of your system?

Did your Catalog file upgrade successfuly during the upgrade to LrC 11.

I am using Topaz Denoise 3.3.3. I also got a notification that the is an update for the plugin to 3.3.4.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I upgraded to Denoise 3.3.4. I thought I solved the problem of finding the plug-ins by rebooting a couple of times, but it's back to not recognizing the plug-ins again. Another problem now is when I go to export some photos from Lightroom I get a note that the original is not available and would I mind using a smart preview. Or the export menu item is grayed out. I have a 2016 MacBook Pro with 2.9 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5, 16 GB ram, 1tb SSD. The photos are housed on a Sandisk 1tb external SSD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not tested this, but I would expect it would be necessary to utilize the original image and not smart-previews.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines