• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Polish characters in Lightroom Book text

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use Polish characters like ą, ś, ć in Lightroom Book texts. They do not show up if I use standard way, ie Alt+a for ą. When I paste if from other programme (like Word), Lightroom accepts it, but error occures when I try to upload book to Blurb.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem with entering Unicode characters into the Book moudle on Windows was acknowledged by Adobe two years ago, but they haven't prioritized a fix:

https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-cant-type-... 

"When I paste if from other programme (like Word), Lightroom accepts it, but error occures when I try to upload book to Blurb."

Can you please post a screenshot of the exact error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating Status and moving to Bugs forum

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, instead of copy/paste from another program, you can use the Character Map utility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pliszka5E15 messaged me she is unable to reply to her post. She says that, "This time Blurb accepted fonts that where copy/pasted from another editor." So at least for now, that part of the problem is no longer occurring.  But the problem with entering Unicode characters directly into the Book module remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines