• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preferences Tab too big

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending in excess of 3hrs talking to your help people I still have an unresolved issue with not being able to change preferences. This needs to be accepted as a problem and addressed by Adobe rather than telling me it's a problem with my PC. Judging by the comments on here it is a known issue so please sort it out and yes I and your tech people have tried all the suggestions to fix it

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What screen resolution are you using?

It would also be useful if you would upload a screen shot showing the entire screen with preferences open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the preferences for  UI scaling.

Also see: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-set-custom-display-scaling-setting-windows-10

Also, keep in mind this is a user-to-user support forum; you are speaking (here) to users who volunteer to assist other users. 

You are not getting Adobe's attention by complaining about who you may have spoken to outside the forums. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines