• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preset Installation Issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the most recent Mac version of Lightroom Classic and I've been banging my head on this for a couple of hours now... I'm not new to this and I've never had this problem, so I'm hoping someone with more experience can help me out.

I selected a zip file to import the preset package and it appeared to go well, but it never showed up in either the sidebar or in the preset manager. I know the package was okay because all of the XMP files are there when I unzip it. I've selected the setting to show partially compatible presets and restarted Lightroom multiple times. Tried to install them again and got a pop-up stating "Unable to import presets. All items were already imported." I went to the folders where I know presets get installed by default and all my other ones are there, but this one isn't. One of the presets in the package is named Sunset.xmp, so I searched my hard drive to see where Lightroom might have installed it and the only instance of the file that can be located is the one sitting on my desktop. So I'm at a complete loss for what's going on.

Is there a config file I should be editing to convince LR that it hasn't really installed these presets or is there a more practical way to resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disregard! The issue has been resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please share what you did to sort out the problem.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines