Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preset Profiles CR2 vs CR3

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have an issue that I dont now how to solve it. 

MY presets works perfectly on my LR with my CR2 files but with CR3 the profiles dont get recognized, does anyone knows why this happens?

Many thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Lightroom (Lr icon) or Lightroom Classic (LrC icon)? What version NUMBER?

Exactly what do you mean by "dont get recognized"? What steps do you follow and then exactly what happens (or doesn't happen)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im talking about lightroom classic. The latest version 11.4.1

There seems to be a lot of profiles missing when i apply the preset on cr3 files but on cr2 it goes all perfect. 

I have attached a print screen.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screenshot shows "Presets Co - BW ONE / Profile Missing". Most likely, that is a camera-specific profile (a file that ends in .dcp).  Each camera profile is specific to a particular camera model.  You've got a profile of that name installed for the camera that produced the .cr2s but not for the camera that produced the .cr3s. 

You've probably obtained that preset from a third party ("Presets Co").  You'll need to ask them if they have camera profiles for your camera model producing the .cr3s.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines