Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Presets from Lightroom not showing up in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At some point when I downloaded Lightroom Classic (previously only using Mobile Lightroom), all my presets from Lightroom Mobile synced to my Lightroom Classic. I quite literally have no idea how I made this happen, but I accidentally deleted all my imported presets in my Lightroom Classic, and now I can't figure out how to get them back. I can find lots of information about getting presets from Lightroom CC to Lightroom Mobile, but not the other way around. 

Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Cross-app workflows , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presets do not sync from Lightroom mobile to Lightroom Classic. What you should do is apply a preset in Lightroom mobile, wait till the edits are synced with Lightroom Classic, and then in Lightroom Classic create a new preset from these edit settings. Maybe that is what you did in the past. Another option is to install Lightroom desktop if you didn't do that already. Lightroom desktop can export presets that you can then import in Lightroom Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops, I think I didn't explain properly. When I downloaded Lightroom on my computer, the mobile version, it included all my mobile presets. 

I then downloaded lightroom CC on the same computer, and at some point my "User Preset" folder absolutely showed up on my Lightroom CC because I had absolutely no idea how to save my presets on my CC version lol. They just appeared somehow. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So what version of Lightroom are we talking about? 'Lightroom CC' does not exist anymore. It is now simply called Lightroom. That version and Lightroom mobile share everything. They use the same cloud as storage and as catalog. That means they also share presets. Lightroom Classic does not share presets with these two, so what I wrote still stands.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines