Presets in LR CC

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. When I install Lighroom Classic, I have none of the generic presets. I also cannot import any presets. WHat am I missing or doing wrong ? Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on the most recent version?

What is your OS and version?

Are you installing to the suggested location?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom Classic. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom Classic from Help > About Lightroom Classic and the operating system you are working on? Has it started happening recently, or is this the first time you use Lightroom Classic on this machine? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

You need to select at least one image in the Develop module to see any Develop Presets. If there is no image selected or active in the Develop module, the Presets panel remains greyed out & empty. You can import or select any image in the Library module and press 'D' to go to the Develop module.

If you have images in the catalog and the Develop module and presets are still not visible, then follow the steps mentioned in this article to reset Lightroom Classic's preferences (prefer using method 2): https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Let us know if this works,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines