Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets non visible mais dejà importés

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour les amis, 

Lorsque j'importe un presets ou autre, une fenetre s'affiche et inscrit "parametre deja importés" mais impossible d'en voir la trace.

J'ai suive les tutos, mais rien a faire, 

Pourriez vous m'aider?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Google translation: "Presets not visible but already imported. Hello friends, When I import a preset or other, a window appears and writes "parameter already imported" but impossible to see the trace. I followed the tutorials, but nothing to do,  Could you help me?"

1. The preset may have been imported into a preset group that's currently hidden. In the Presets panel, click the + button and then Manage Presets:

johnrellis_0-1684296776763.png

Unhide all the preset groups and then look in each one in the Presets panel.

2. The .xmp file may be a creative profile rather than a develop preset. In the Basic panel, click the Profile menu and then Browse:

johnrellis_1-1684296924755.png

In the profile browser, click the + button and then Manage Profiles:

johnrellis_2-1684297030244.png

Unhide all the profile groups and then look in each one in the profile browser.

3. The preset may reference a creative profile that hasn't been imported into LR. The easiest way to check that is to attach the .xmp file to your reply here, and we'll take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines