• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not applying.

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was mid editing tonight when my presets decided to not apply themselves to the image. It will show what it could look like when you click the preset but when you take the cursor away even if preset is selected it reverts back to original image. I have the updated version of LRC 11.1 and it's been working fine all day. I have tried various options - reinstalling, going to a previous update, shutting down etc and still will not work. Any solutions? Stressing a little here as I have some big deadlines for and I can't figure out why it's stopped working mid editing.  

hope someone can help!

Lightroom version 11.1, I have creative suite with all updates up to date. MacBook Pro. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

does it show the history step being added?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines