Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets to different account

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

so my issue is that this profile is a company profile, and now that I have a new job, all my access is deleted from this profile. 
I had a lot of presets installed, but now I can't access those and I can't even find the ones I had when searching for the name. Is there any way to access a list of the presets I had installed, so I can try to find them for my new account? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom are you using? Lightroom (cloud) or Lightroom Classic? This is the Lightroom Classic forum, so I assume that's what you use. You should not have any problem in that case, however. Lightroom Classic stores its presets on your local hard drive, so the account you use with Adobe has no influence on them. Your presets should still be where they were, but if you created a new catalog and you stored the presets with the catalog, then they are still in the folder of the old catalog.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find your presets-

In LrC open the Preferences dialog on the [Presets] tab-

Click on the two buttons to show the folder locations of preset files.

2022-08-14 18_55_09-Preferences.jpg

Copy & Paste to usb to transfer from one computer to another.

And for a blog on file locations, see-

FILE LOCATIONS

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The advice give by Johan and Rob only applies if you still have the same computer as before you moved companies. If, you handed the computer back to the old company, then access to the presets/profiles is something you'll need to discuss with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The advice give by Johan and Rob only applies if you still have the same computer as before you moved companies. If, you handed the computer back to the old company, then access to the presets/profiles is something you'll need to discuss with them.

By @Ian Lyons

True, of course. But in that case the OP will be missing everything, not just presets. Unless most things (the catalog and the images)  were copied to the new computer, but the presets were not.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines