• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previews are gray squares

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded from Lr ver 5.4 (stand-alone) to LrC ver.11.4. Images are not showing up. (see attachedment). Using macOS Monterey ver12.4.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing that you should try is to switch off the GPU support from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps to fix the issue.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html#troubleshooting

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

If this helps please check if there's an update for the graphical device driver is available. 

More informations you'll find here: Gelöst: in de ontwikkelmodule zijn alle foto's wit – Seite 9 - Adobe Support Community - 13006731

If this doesn't help, you should check your montor profile. It may be faulty.

How do I change my monitor profile to check whether it’s corrupted? | The Lightroom Queen

Another point could be missing access rights.

Please see here: :magnifying_glass_tilted_right: Quick Tips: How to give Full Disk Access to Li... - Adobe Support Co...

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your previews are probably corrupt. You can delete and rebuild the previews without harming your catalog.

To delete the previews - locate the folder containing your catalog, then select and delete the package ending '.lrdata'

To rebuild the previews - choose Library > Previews > Build Standard-sized Previews

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple changed the security requirements in MacOS Monterey. Go to MacOS 'System Settings - Security & Privacy' and add Lightroom Classic and Photoshop to "Full Disk Access". Click on the lock icon to unlock the settings, then click on the plus icon to add Lightroom Classic and/or Photoshop if it isn't already listed. If it is listed, then just enable the checkbox. See also Quick Tips: How to give Full Disk Access to Lightroom Classic on macOS

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Johan. Problem resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines