• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous AI Mask needs to be re-updated

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had this happen since the update? Whenever I close lightroom, and re launch it, all of my previous edited images with AI masks all need to be reupdated. All of the basic editing is still there, but all of the AI masks that I made previously to the image need to be re updated every single time! I know I can highlight them all and select update all AI masks, but its defintely annoying and slows down my work flow. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a setting I'm missing?

Thank you!! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a first troubleshooting step, make sure you've granted LR Full Disk Access (not Files And Folders) permissions:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

Without Full Disk Access, LR can act screwy in any number of ways, and it may be that it's unable to write the file that stores the computed AI masks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines