Print a list of missing folders and images.

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic tells me I have missing photos. If I had a list of where Lightroom expects those to be, I could write a program to search any drive or directory for the missing links.

Does anyone know if Lightroom makes such a list available?

1. Other thoughts are to use OCR on the displayed list or search the log files. 
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, no. And if it 'knew' where it expects those images to be, it wouldn't need to ask.

What would be useful is if there were a fast way to copy the names, then at least in MacOS, you can click on the icon to search for the missing photo and paste, and the OS will try to find it.  

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the menu command Library > Find All Missing Photos to display all photos LR thinks are missing. Then use the Sort command of the Any Filter plugin to export the list of photos and their paths (as recorded in the catalog) to a CSV text file. Other plugins that can export lists of photos include List View, Data Explorer, and LR/Transporter.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks!
Just what I hoped for.

Steve

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines