• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print module does not work correctly macOS Ventura

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I work on a Mac Studio, macOS 13.0.1 and LR version 12.0.1, unfortunately I can't print on our fine art papers. All saved presets are not loaded properly. When I apply one preset, wrong paper sizes are selected, wrong ICC profiles. Prints only works if I set everything manually for each picture. If I reset everything and create a new preset, the settings don't take effect on the next print. I've had this error since I did the macOS update and LR update. I urgently ask for help why LR does not use the pressure specifications correctly. greetings Andreas

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rolling back to 13.1 is not a fix (nor easy/doable). The printing bugs have been around, albeit intermittently, since the first version of Ventura. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the previous versions of Mac OS 13 that I've used have had these bugs for my Epson printing. Perhaps with the last update your Epson driver was corrupted?
You might try resetting your print drivers or at least unininstalling the driver for your photo printer. Download the latest driver package for your printer (including ICC profiles) from Epson's support site and install it. If you had other printers, like office type printers perhaps resetting the drivers is best. But install your photo printer driver first. Use the drivers from your manufacture, not Apple's drivers.. Make sure you install the driver package with ICC profiles. I found out the hard way installing just the driver. Most of the sperate Epson ICC profiles for my printer were 32 bit and won't work with Ventura (64 bit). I've never noticed problems with the Windows drivers for my Epson printer (old R1900). But Windows was already 64 bit way back when I bought it -- Apple OS was 32 bit.
I can't know if replacing your printer driver will help, but it is worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines