• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Module Not allowing templates to multiple pages

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've always created some photomotage pages for a calendar, this year however, when I add 12 pages (months) and then apply a layout print template to the page, all the other pages disapear and I'm left with one. I've tried various alternative ways to do it and have been onto support for the past 2 hours and nothing. I know I'm not going mad, I've been doing it this way for years now but it's all of a sudden stopped working.

Anyone know what's wrong?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

TBMK a pre-defined Custom Page 'Template' (selected from the Template Browser) will only produce one page.*

To use the same template for 12 pages you would need to design one page with photos and [Create a Saved Print]- repeat for each page. Then you can 'restore' each page to print from  Saved Print Collections (Page 1, Page 2, etc).

The only way to see multiple pages in the 'Custom Package' mode is to keep adding (large) photo cells that will create a new page when the cells over-fill the pa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TBMK a pre-defined Custom Page 'Template' (selected from the Template Browser) will only produce one page.*

To use the same template for 12 pages you would need to design one page with photos and [Create a Saved Print]- repeat for each page. Then you can 'restore' each page to print from  Saved Print Collections (Page 1, Page 2, etc).

The only way to see multiple pages in the 'Custom Package' mode is to keep adding (large) photo cells that will create a new page when the cells over-fill the page size.

2022-11-11 09_05_22-Lightroom Catalog-v12 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Print.jpg

*NOTE: You CAN save a multiple page Custom Page Template that you have designed-

2022-11-11 09_06_18-Lightroom Catalog-v12 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Print.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rob

Thank you for taking the time to help me, this has solved the issue and am now following your advice, again, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines