• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print settings don't respond to preset

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in print module 1st choosing page setup then print settings where epson p600 is selected.

I have saved a preset for the paper used and the print quality. After printing one sheet, the print setting still shows the selected Velvet fine art preset.

But, when checking the printer option, inside page setup, all have been reverted to default.

The checkbox, revert to default preset, is not activated. 

What do i wrong on my mac ventura? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start from scratch in LR and create a new user Print Template with every possible setting (for print driver and within LR's module) and try again. When printing with an Epson, always have the driver itself set for Presets: Default Settings, NOT one you created and can use in Photoshop! ALL settings are stored in a template in LR, they all have to be correct, meaning everything you can configure in the print driver outside a saved preset there:

EpsonDropdownPreset

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks,
I´ll try my best. I worked on a windows computer before and the hole process seems very difficult.

Regards Teemu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines