• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printer driving me crazy.

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to have some 8 x 10 inch prints.  I'm printing from Lightroom, but when I try to print an 8 x 10 inch onto an A4 paper, I can only get 10 x 7.76.   This is driving me crazy!!  Is there no way to turn of the margins which are restricting that last little piece of paper which I need?   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of LrC are you using?

You may want to review the steps in LrC Print Setup.

Generally, your would select A4 in the page setup, select Single print, the control the cell and margin settings in the Print panel to control the print size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you , sorry I only just saw this reply.   I've been printing from Lightroom for a lot of years now, all my templates etc are set up within LR, it's only the new printer that's causing me grief.....  I'm simply letting the printer take control of the colours etc now, not idea, but not as bad as it was. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines