• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing suddenly not working - repeated patterns

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi users. My canon mk2 9500 printer has been 100 % reliable for year. Today I am getting blocks of repeated patterns see image. It may be the printer but has anyone else had this? Any suggestions? Thanks

4EC73A4A-6074-4CC5-A136-58C7DC36EEB2.jpeg

ā€ƒ

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do a nozzle check?
Does this show up if you print outside of Lightroom Classic, like using maybe Preview (or even Photoshop)? If yes, it is the printer, not the application.

Author ā€œColor Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. So I have done a nozzle check and all is perfect. I haven't tried printing from another application. Good suggestion will do so tomorrow and update. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe

this has been solved temporarily but printing from the same version of Lightroom classic (11.1) but from an older MacBook running Catelina 10.15.7. The new Mac running Monterey 12.1 is the issue. Do Adobe and Mac need to sort or is this Canon and Mac issues?

thanks

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the Canon driver version on Catalina and Monterey the same?

Did you check with Canon on issues with drivers under OS 12, is there a newer version?

Author ā€œColor Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines