• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème de copie d'images à partir de LRC

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonsoir, j'utilise LRC 12.0.1 et un iMac de 2015 sous McOs 12.6.1. Si j'ouvre une photo PNG dans LRC, que je la modifie dans le module développement de LR, que je la sélectionne dans le module bibliothèque  et que je la copie, par un glisser coller, dans un dossier situé sur le même disque dur, pour avoir une sauvegarde, la copie est la photo PNG de départ sans aucune des modifications apportées dans LRC à partir du module développement (exposition, cadrage, couleur...) - C'est la même chose si j'utilise le bouton "exporter".

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'expliquer pourquoi et me dire comment faire pour sauvegarder mes photos modifiées sur LRC sur un DD externe ou interne au Mac ? Merci à tous.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

English: Good evening, I'm using LRC 12.0.1 and a 2015 iMac running McOs 12.6.1. If I open a PNG photo in LRC, modify it in the development module of LR, select it in the library module and copy it, by drag and drop, into a folder located on the same hard drive, to have a backup, the copy is the original PNG photo without any modifications made in LRC from the development module (exposure, framing, color...) - It's the same if I use the "export" button ".

There's no need to perform a "save" phot

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English: Good evening, I'm using LRC 12.0.1 and a 2015 iMac running McOs 12.6.1. If I open a PNG photo in LRC, modify it in the development module of LR, select it in the library module and copy it, by drag and drop, into a folder located on the same hard drive, to have a backup, the copy is the original PNG photo without any modifications made in LRC from the development module (exposure, framing, color...) - It's the same if I use the "export" button ".

There's no need to perform a "save" photos in Lightroom Classic, the edits are saved automatically in your catalog file (you can't turn this off). And saving is not the same as Export.

When you edit photos in LrC, the image parts of the original files are never changed ... not a single pixel changes. The edits are stored in the catalog file. If you move a photo to somewhere else ... it's the original photo, the edits are not in there.

By selecting the edited PNG in the library module and copy it, by drag and drop — stop right there — you can't copy files in the Library Module, you can only move them. Doing this does not make a backup.

To create backups, you need an exact duplicate of your original photo files AND the Lightroom Classic catalog file on a different drive. What you describe does not make an exact duplicate ... it moves the original to somewhere else. You make backups using your operating system, or preferably using an automated third party backup program.

Please read some introductory material on Lightroom Classic, such as the free beginner's e-book at lightroomqueen.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci à vous, j'avais oublié que LRC comme LR ne modifiait pas l'image originale et que je ne pouvait pas ouvrir les métadonnées contenant mes modifications avec un logiciel non Adobe. C'est dommage mais, bon, je vais m'y faire. Je vais voir si je peux les ouvrir et les sauvegarder sous DXo. Bonne soirée

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DxO does not understand Lightroom Classic edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, I use LRC 12.0.1 and a 2015 iMac running McOs 12.6.1. If I open a PNG photo in LRC, edit it in the LR development module, select it in the library  module and drag and paste it to a folder on the same hard drive to have a backup, the copy is the starting PNG photo without any of the changes made in LRC from the development module (exposure, framing, color...) - It's the same if I use the "export" button.

Can someone explain why and tell me how to backup my edited photos on LRC to a DD external or internal to the Mac? Thank you all.

LrC does non destructive editing, which means that the originals are never changed. The edits are stored in the catalog.

You can, if you like, set Lightroom to write metadata to file, which will write the edits to a sidecar XMP file for raw files. For DNG files and rendered files, like PNG, the edits will be written to the header of the file.

But only Adobe applications understand the XMP metadata, other applications will display the unedited file.

Exporting will create a new file with the edits applied, unless you're exporting as Original. This will export the unedited file.

You should back up your catalog regularly, but LrC is not designed to back up images.

Use the OS, or a third party application to do this,.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C'est la même chose si la photo modifiée est au format HEIC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines