• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème de raffraichissement d'infos dans le module bibliothèque

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mon problème concerne Lightroom Classic. Certaines infos de bibliothèque ne se mettent pas à jour normalement depuis quelques temps. Je dois fermer et réouvrir le logiciel pour que les infos se mettent à jour dans le module bibliothéque (nombre de fichiers récemment importés, etc). J'ai réinstallé le logiciel mais cela ne change rien. J'avais déjà également mis un post dans la communauté. J'ai effacé le fichier Lightroom Helper mais cela ne résout pas le problème...

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to complete my description of bug, see the attached screen picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That drive, Extreme Pro, what sort of drive is it? Please inform me that it is not an SanDisk  CFast memory card. Yes I know they also make external Drives that also have the name (in part) Extreme Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, no it's not a memory card. It is a SSD. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That folder you have selected. Yes I see it states 0 images, and yes I see it indicates no sub folder(s). And at the same time, down in the filmstrip, clearly should state more images than 0.

At any rate, looking elsewhere in the folders panel, perhaps you nee to scroll up or down, perhaps expand a few folders that do have sub folders. Does that folder name exist elsewhere???

Wondering about a capitalization error.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/capitalization-catalog-error/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are not subfloders nor a folder with the same name. This pb is unbeleivable. I never had this before. When I import new pictures, I must quit and relaunch LR but even with this action sometimes library datas are not correctly updated...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the follwong related discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-shows-0-photos-but-there-are-...

You might try this (per johnrellis )"

1. Do Catalog Settings > General > Show, to open Finder / File Explorer on your catalog folder.
  2. Exit LR.
  3. Delete "<catalog> Helper.lrdata".
  4. Restart LR -- it will rebuild the file. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines