Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème lightroom NAS synology

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai un soucis avec Lightroom, l'espace du volume est de 0 sur 0 octet alors que j'ai plusieurs Téra de disponible.

Par conséquent je ne peux importer ni exporter mes photos alors que tout fonctionne normalement dans le Finder, je ne vois pas trop comment résoudre ça.

Config:

Lightroom 6.14

MAC 10.13.6

NAS Synology

Mac dans un autre pays que le NAS avec un VPN, accès au NAS par webDAV.

Merci par avance

Mael

TOPICS
macOS , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whete are you storing that catalog?

On your NAS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The catalog is on my macbook, all the photos are on the NAS, I can see the photos, everything is working fine, i can work on the photos. But only on the photos that I already have on the NAS, I can't import new photos. 

When I try to do so, I have the following error message (I translated to english, the message is in french):

Your disk "XX.XXX.XX.XX", from where you want to import photos is running out of space.

Delete files or empty the bin to save up at least 250Mo of space before continuing.

I can stop importation or retry...

XXXXXX -> I hide my IP adress

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines