Problem bei Versionsupdates in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe immer Probleme Updates von Lightroom Classic (ich verwende die aktuelle Version 11.0.1 auf MacOS) direkt im Programm über Hilfe - Aktualisierung zu machen - ich bekomme hier immer folgende Fehlermeldung: "Updates wurden für diesen Computer deaktiviert. Wenden sie sich an den Administrator". 

Ich muss hier über die Creative Cloud jedesmal Lightroom deinstallieren und mit der neuen Version installieren. 

Hat jemand einen Tipp warum es aus dem Programm heraus nicht direkt geht? Ich bin der Administrator, habe aber keine Ahnung wo ich hier was umstellen muss...

Danke+lg,

Tom

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Hello everyone, I always have problems updating Lightroom Classic (I use the current version 11.0.1 on MacOS) directly in the program via Help - Update - I always get the following error message: "Updates have been deactivated for this computer. Contact the Administrator".  I have to uninstall Lightroom every time via the Creative Cloud and install it with the new version. Does anyone have a tip why you can't do it directly from the program? I am the administrator, but I have no idea where to change anything ... Thank you + lg, Tom"

You might try posting in the Download and Install forum, since this sounds like more an issue with the Creative Cloud updater than LR in particular:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/ct-p/ct-download-and-install?page=2&sort=latest_repl... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - i have posted my question now in the download and install forum. This thread can be closed now!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Save time with Adobe Express quick actions