Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem export edited photos

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 500+ pictures that I edited in Lightroom classic and for all of them I used a background mask. the problem is that when I export the photos, around 100+ of them are without the edit that I made on all of them, the background mask is missing. I tried to export them again and will the process was ongoing the mask just disapeared without clicking on the pictures or doing anything. Screenshot 2022-11-20 at 18.04.06 Small.jpeg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2022-11-20 at 18.04.06 Large.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you select just one of the misbehaving images

• In develop module, are the edits correctly shown in the image?
  • In develop, are the masks shown in the history panel?
  • Bring up the existing mask, is it correct?
  • Export, just that one image. what happens?
  •  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you explain in a bit more detail what 'background mask' these images had? The reason I am asking is that we often get a question like this, and then it turns out that people confuse the mask overlay with the mask effect. So they create a mask, see the overlay and like how that looks, and then think this is how they edited the image. On export, the mask seems to be missing because the overlay is not an edit, it's just a view to show you what is masked and what is not masked.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines