Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem exporting from Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I am having trouble exporting images from Lightroom. When exporting a batch of RAW images to JPEG some of the exported images turn out in B&W or Greyscale where the original Lightroom edited RAW image is colour. I have tried everything to fix this but nothing is working so far and it's driving me nuts! Appreciate all help. I am using latest Macbook.

Cheers

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a screen capture of your export preset/settings?

What happens with one of those problematic images if instead of Export, you use the Edit in Photoshop command; color or grayscale?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Tried photoshop and opens in colour.  Export setting below.

Green_Beret_0-1644719501268.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further add that it appears to be random.  Sometimes during export its different images, or more, or fewer,  which is what is really strange about the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those export settings seem fine.

You might reset your preferences and see if this clears up.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Quit Lightroom Classic.
MacOS: Press and hold the Shift + Option keys.
Windows: Press and hold the Shift + Alt keys.
While holding down the keys, launch Lightroom Classic.
When asked, select "Yes".

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for you assistance through this.  I did get tot he bottom of the issue... a required profie was missing and once imported solved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines