• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem having Photoshop images return to Lightroom after editing

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past, when I had edited an image in PhotoShop with Lightroom adjustments and saved it, it would appear in my Lightroom filmstrip in Library. Recently it stopped doing this. The edited photo is saved back to the same folder, but does not appear in Lightroom. Not am I able to impoer the image back into Lightroom.

I am using Photoshop CC and Lightroom Classic CC. I am running MAC OS 12.3.1 (Monterey). All Data in on a 6TB External RAID.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the trouble with Lightroom & Photoshop. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

Do you use the File > Save/Save as an option, or do you use the (x) button on the document tab?

SameerK_2-1651489155503.png

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

When you launch Lightroom or Adobe apps on macOS Catalina and above, you are prompted to allow permissions by the macOS.

You can ensure Lightroom & Photoshop have the permissions needed on the Mac by following the steps suggested below and here with a video (https://bityl.co/BsB1) & follow the steps below:

1. Once done, lock the padlock to save the changes.
  2. Search for Disk Utility from Finder's spotlight search or magnifying glass.
  3. Run 'First Aid' diagnostic on the external drive. Check this to learn more: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210898
  4. Restart the computer.

Let us know if this helps. We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines