Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem importing photos in Lightroom

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Since yersterday my Lightroom is't behaving in the right way.

I am working at the moment in a film festival and I tke many photos each day.

When I try to download my memory cards in lightroom it copy them on the hard drives but do not show them in Lightroom (catalogue) so I can't chose and work on them.

Someone can help me, It's urgent!!!!!

Thank You, P.T.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get that correct: You are starting the import (copy) from LrC, it copies and does not show the preview/additions in Library?

Does it copy it to the correct location according your import settings?

Does it add new folders to the folder panel (if applicable)?

What is your exact version of LrC and your OS?

Resetting preferences might help: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/#:~:text=How%20Do%20I%20Reset%2....

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have 10.3 Lightroom Classic on Mac OS Catalina

It copy the image on the hard drive I chouse but on Lightroom it doesn't show any photos. . . . . the folders where they should show in Lithroom show 0 photos . . . . .even if I tride to synconize the folder it doesn't change the situation.

I try to import/add the photos which are already being copied non the hard drive on the folder where they should should be in Lightroom (that show 0 photos) but even this does not change the situation.

The photos still do not show in Lightroom. . . . . . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds to me like you have accidentally put the photos in the WRONG folder, and so Lightroom Classic thinks the photos are in a different folder than you think they are in.

Please perform this series of 4 steps and let us know the results:

1. Click on "All Photographs"
  2. Turn off filters (ctrl-L once or twice)
  3. Expand all stacks (Photos->Stacking->Expand All Stacks)
  4. Using the Lightroom Classic search bar, search for one of these photos by file name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please list your workflow, step by step, be wordy,. Screenshots would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines