• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem reading preferences options

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot read the options in Lightroom Preference because the tops of the characters are missing.  Adjusting my screen magnification doesn't seem to help.  See example below.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the graphical user interface issue in Lightroom.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Since when has this started? Is it happening just to the import options of Lightroom preferences? Have you tried re-login into the application?

Try to reset Lightroom preferences back to defaults after backing up the data.

When starting Lightroom, hold down ALT+SHIFT on Windows or OPT+SHIFT on mac. Lightroom will start completely reset to default after confirming that you want to reset preferences. 

We're here to help. Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reset LR and it still happens. Its' on all of the preferences menu tabs.
Here's a sample from the performance tab. I've been using LR for a couple
of years, it's always been like this. It occurs on my Benq monitor and on
my Lenovo laptop no matter. On my Lenovo the menu appears so tiny that I
can't read it at all. Got any other ideas.

from benq

from Lenovo laptop

All other menus and drop-downs display properly and are readable. They seem
scalable, but preference menu don't seem to scale properly.

Thanks, Edie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  I have no problem with Photoshop screens, only Lightroom.  I have removed and downloaded the software and have recently reset everything.  It has trouble resizing the screen  when moving from my laptop to Benq monitor and on some screens displaying very small (unreadable) or displaying fonts with the tops sliced off so they are unreadable.  I use a Lenovo X1 laptop which is routinely updated with Adobe, MS and Lenovo software on a weekly basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the details. Sorry for the delay in replying. Try these steps and let us know if it helps.

Step 1: Do the menu command Help > System Info and verify you are on 11.3.1 or not. If there are any pending updates, complete them. 

Step 2: Drop out of Full-Screen mode by doing the menu command Window > Full Screen > Normal before clicking Import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines