• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem suite a update not supported

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I come to you because I have a problem on lightroom classic since the last update, all changes are no longer taken into account during export.

I see my photos retouched but I have to apply a new modification on it otherwise during the export it exports me the original photo.

How to solve this problem

I do not want to have to modify my 11,000 photos to be able to export them...

I will have another question, how to contact a real support dear adobe without going through this forum?

thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your Export dialog box, is Image Format set to Original? If so, change it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to face a minus one change in the settings for it to be good for fast export. In fact I have the impression that these are only the radial and linear filters, probably because of the last Update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you using? What version NUMBER?

What operating system are you using? What version NUMBER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stayed 1 hour with adobe support...

he tells me that it's because my cloud is full.

And says ""you pay more cloud or you delete thousands of photos from the cloud""

but as the adobe cloud system synchronizes some photos on the cloud and removes them from my computer (see the screen) if I empty the cloud I risk to lose permanently a lot of photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never download file attachments. Please include screen captures in your reply by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon.

You did not answer my questions:

What software are you using? What version NUMBER?

What operating system are you using? What version NUMBER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the Author, you stated, "Hello I come to you because I have a problem on lightroom classic since the last update, all changes are no longer taken into account during export."

The reason you are getting questions is because LrC latest "update " is an upgrade to version 11 and has several new features and changes to other features. We in this forum are users like yourself, it would help if you provide the info requested.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translates the error as, "Some exports were not made. Unable to download original / proxy file".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The screen behind that error message you posted does not look like LrC. So

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines