• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with capture in connected mode Lightroom Classic with Nikon d810

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, tethered capture is no longer working between my lightroom classic  software (version 12.1) and my Nikon D810, although it was working fine before. I have tried everything recommended on the helpx.adobe page for this connection problem, but my camera is still not detected. So I'm wondering if when I recently installed the latest OS 13.0.1 (Ventura) on my MacBook Pro it caused this problem. Can anyone help me? My Thanks a lot. Germain

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's due to you upgrading to Ventura. It's actually a known issue as explained in this linked document and thread relating to Ventura https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-mac-ventura-known-issues-please-read-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

tethered capture still doesn't work with my Nikon d810 at the time of writing. You replied to me at the beginning of January that the problem was due to the update of the VENTURA operating system. 4 months later, the problem is still not solved? I pay every month for your software, and this option is part of the one I use a lot for my job as a photographer.

Can you let me know when it will work again ?

Many thanks.

Germain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines