• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with development

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I have a problem in the development module, in practice I can only see the photos in preview and it does not allow me to modify them, what can I do? Sometimes it goes and other times it doesn't.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot more information is needed.

What software are you using? What version NUMBER?

What do you mean "only see the photos in preview"?? Can you show us a screen capture (use the "Insert Photos" icon to include your screen capture in your reply, do not attach files)

What happens to make you say "it does not allow me to modify them". Describe in detail and/or provide another screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermata 2022-04-13 alle 15.32.20.pngOk, I'll arrange it now!
I am working with a Mac on Lightroom Classic v11.3.
I attached a screenshot, it basically makes me upload the photos, then when I go to the development module it doesn't open any photos and consequently doesn't let me edit them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd. In the film strip at the bottom, photo number 4 has an icon at the top left that is too small for me to see. Can you show a screen capture of just photo 4 in the film strip at the bottom so I can see what that icon is?

Also, photo number 5 doesn't have that icon, can you edit photo number 5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you right click the image and choose Open in new tab, where the cursor should change to magnifier, clicking in the image will display it at 100%.

Not sure what those arrows mean though.

image_2022-04-13_161039996.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what it means

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/small-arrows-in-upper-left-corner-of-li...

But I'm not sure why that would cause the problem you are seeing. What about photo number 5, can you edit that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to select all the photos one by one but it doesn't open them in any way. Sometimes just close the program and reopen it other times it just doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try resetting your preference file

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines