• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Lightroom V11.00 update

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated my Lightroom Classic to version 11.0.  When I reopened Lightroom all the photo up loaded in 2020 and 2021 (thousands of them) are no longer seen.  It is not that lightroom does not find the photos.  Years 2020 & 2021 folders no longer appear in the registry on the left as if they were never loaded ! Please help any idea what when rong ? Also some of my Collections have disappeared - ATTENTION pay attention before updating lightroom Classic

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like LrC may have opened & upgraded the wrong catalog.  LrC usually grabs the one you were using last, but that's not always correct.  Make sure you're opening the most recent catalog file you were using in the previous version.  If it hasn't been upgraded, LrC 11 will prompt you and create a new upgraded catalog for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks that was indeed the problem, I was opening the wrong catalog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines