Problem with my folder panel

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I need help with the Lightroom Folder panel not displaying correctly. The "adjusting" arrows doesn´t show because of this issue. I've already tried resetting my visual config on Lightroom, also tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still the same. I'm posting an screenshot for you to see.

Thanks in advance!!

Sin título.png

As you can see, there is no adjusting tab for the width of this panel, the right panel is displaying properly for reference.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

2. LR often has display glitches when Windows display scaling is set to something other than 100%.  Type "ease of access display settings" into the Windows search box. Make sure Make Text Bigger is set to 100% and Make Everything Bigger is 100%:

johnrellis_0-1634336980034.png

Then in LR, try setting Preferences > Interface > Font Size to Automatic, and if that doesn't help, to Small.

3. If 1 and 2 don't help, then do LR's menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste here all the lines up to "Application folder"/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines