problem with shortcut keyboard

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with lightroom classic, on my macbook pro 13 'with m1 processor.
When I delete a file with the "x" key on the keyboard, a different image previously postproduced appears for a few seconds.
In addition to this problem, it seems to me that the whole procedure happens very slowly. 
The drawback appears both when using Rosetta and in native use.
Lr is updated to the latest version.

I also have another problem always with the keyboard shortcut shift + Q or shift + W: the command instead of rotating the images opens the layer masks.
Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have Rosetta. However, I just tried on my system (MOnterey) and the latest LR. The X key simply put a black falg on the image and for a brief moment the "set as rejected" appeared.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As for the Short Shift + Q,  nothing. happened on my system,

Shift + W, the Mask window opens.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to the keyboard shortcuts page - however, note the date! There may have been some s=changes!

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/lightroom-classic/help/keyboard-shortcuts/jcr_content/ma... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The keyboard shortcut to rotate counter clockwise is Command + [ and to rotate clock wise is Command + ]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you can find all the shortcuts for each module listed under HELP when you are in that module.

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 16.30.47.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the shortcut list that appears for the develop module:

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 16.32.03.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the answers.
I also thank you for suggesting me to check the Lr keyboard shortcuts tables, but the reason why our shortcuts do not coincide is that I am in Europe and therefore the shortcuts are different from the English system (which I have tried to use anyway and which in any case does not work) . Thanks for your time anyway 🙂 !

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well we do have a number of community professionals in Europe so which keyboard language and maybe one of the others can help!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suret! I'm Italian and I'm using keyboard and app in Italian. But I also tried to change to english in both mac and app, but also the english shortcut did not work and resulted in the opening of layer masks...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines