• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with syncing LrC - cannot finnish = pending

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am having an issue with the never-ending syncing (pending) of 2 photos. This issue has continued through at least two LrC version upgrades for more than 4 months.

I have read all of the forums - no solution worked for me. I cannot locate the files - one is on an old computer already deleted from my account - and the second is on an old phone - again, not connected. The web version has no syncing issues - it doesn't see those two files.

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 6.17.54 AM.png

I would mind it, but it prevents my mac from going to sleep mode during the night - and even wakes it up.

I would be grateful for any solution!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to Lightroom Classic Community. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Go to Lightroom Classic & try these steps.

• If the below-mentioned option is enabled & you have set Lightroom Classic to store synced originals to an external drive, as a test, uncheck this setting.

SameerK_0-1666382856465.png

If only everything looks good, synced & backed up on Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com), proceed further.

• Go to Preferences > Lightroom Sync > Press & Hold the OPT key > Select 'Generate Diagnostic Report' > upload this to Creative Cloud files (https://assets.adobe.com/files) and share with me in DM.
  • In the same menu, select > Rebuild Sync Data & let this finish. You can leave Lightroom Classic running overnight or at least a couple of hours at this stage.

Let me know how it goes from here,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I did as You said, but after some hours od syncing all the 70k photos once again - there are still the 2 not synced as before.

And now my Lr mobile is not syncing any new photos.

Do you know what should I do?

Thanks!

Ales

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines