Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Problem with update for LR

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I made the LR update today, I was surprised it become LRC with 7 days trail although I bought (renew) from April 2021 to expire April 2022. 

I'm not sure if this is only about the updates or something went wrong and what shall I do ?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you logged in to your Adobe ID via the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop application?

Did you update via the Creative Cloud app?

P.S. 8.54pm EST, I am under the impression that when you are logged in to your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app you would only have the apps that you subscribe to available for download or update.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6, LrC 10.4, Lr 4.4, Ps 22.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in via Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App using the same e-mail account you used when subscribing?

Bring up Adobe.com, look at your account

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is LIGHTROOM, and then there is LIGHTROOM-CLASSIC

If you have a subscription to the 'Lightroom Plan' then you only have a licence to use LIGHTROOM.

Lr-Classic will appear in the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, but it is NOT part of the 'Lightroom Plan'.

So check your account and find the Plan you are subscribed to.

Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.4, Photoshop 22.5, Lightroom 4.4, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, a good point.

What Adobe Plan are you paying for?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines