Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme beim Verschieben einzelner Fotos LRC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich will in LRC eine Diashow erstellen. Hierzu muss ich die einzelnen Fotos in dem betreffenden Ordner chronologisch anders anordnen, als sie vorgegeben sind. Wenn ich dieses per drag&drop versuche kann ich das Foto zwar ziehen, wenn ich es loslasse springt es aber direkt wieder an die ursprüngliche Stelle zurück. Was mache ich falsch?

Über eure Hilfe würde ich kich freuen.

LG

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the folder have subfolders?  You can't set a custom order of photos in a folder with subfolders. Normally, you'd get this warning when you try to do it:

johnrellis_0-1654184376426.png

But perhaps you clicked Don't Show Again at some point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a Standard Collection of the Slideshow photos.  Sort the images in the Collection.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answers!Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-03 um 14.47.33.png

Yes, the folder has got subfolders, but I didn`t get the warning. What should I do to solve the problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't get the warning this time because at some point in the past, you probably clicked Don't Show Again.

If all the photos you want to use are in just the parent folder or in one of the subfolders, you can do uncheck the menu item Library > Show Photos In Subfolders, then reorder the photos, make the slideshow, and then recheck the menu item.

Alternatively, you can use Rob's suggestion: Put the desired photos in a collection (e.g. the Quick Collection), reorder them in the collection, then make the slideshow from the selected photos in the collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank yxou, I will try it and tell you, if the problem could be solved... 😊🙏🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it in this way: Put the desired photos in a collection (e.g. the Quick Collection), reorder them in the collection, then make the slideshow from the selected photos in the collection. 

It works! Thank you all for your help!

And for the future: Only if I put the pictures in ONE folder, I can change their position, is it right?

🙏🏻👌🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Only if I put the pictures in ONE folder, I can change their position, is it right?"

Right -- one folder, with no subfolders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines