Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

probleme de synchronisation de la bibliothèque

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je souhaite partager des galeries de photos via la synchronisation. Depuis toujours, la synchronisation fonctionne mais depuis quelques temps, plus aucune nouvelle galerie ne se synchronise. j'ai utilisé plusieurs systèmes de connexion (wifi, éthernet, etc...) rien ne fonctionne. J'ai meme déconnecté mon compte, mais rien à faire. avez-vous une solution pour ce problème? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to Lightroom Classic Community. I'd love to help you figure this out. I'll share some directions to begin troubleshooting this.

Sometimes, Sync can take time to get started. Check the images pending Sync in Preferences > Lightroom Sync & apply flags/ratings to these images.

SameerK_0-1671028783871.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web. As long as there are sync issues on the Web, you can encounter trouble in syncing images & edits.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines