Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Problems applying presets

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created dng lightroom presets and have them for sale on my Etsy page. I've had a few customers tell me they're having trouble getting the presets to apply to their photos. Others, have had no issue whatsoever. 

What could be the problem? 

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that you didn't ask them for details.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did ask them for details, and that is what they provided me with - they are unable to get the preset to apply to the photo. When the preset is selected, it does not change anything on the photo, it doesn't apply. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to ask the user what OS and LrC version, file type ( raw, JPEG, etc.), and camera model they are using, and the specific preset that isn't applying. Then upload that specific preset to Dropbox or other file sharing site and we can take a look at it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines