• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with 4K Video Playback in LrC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it true that Lightroom Classic is not able to playback a 4K 25FPS Video recorded on an iPhone 13 Pro Max without any problem on a M1 Max Macbook Pro? Or am I doing something wrong? The video is stored on the internal SSD of my Mac and even if it is only 10 seconds long I cannot get a playback without stuttering on the internal display without any external monitors connected. I am using the latest version of LrC. In the Cloud Version of Lighroom the playback of the same video works without any problem.

I saw people in forums writing that it was always like that and that video is not the focus of LrC. But I really cannot belive that Adobe would consider this poor performance as normal while many free apps and also their own LR app can do it without problems.

Are there any people out there that can playback 4K 25fps video without problems on an M1 Mac in LrC?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having no issues with 4K 24 FPS Video Playback.

Lightroom 12.3
OS 13.3.1 (2022 M1)
iPhone 13 Pro Max

• Video recorded at 4k 24 FPS
  • Import into Lightroom via cable connect
  • Press play
  • Video plays normally with no issues. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your feedback. Same versions here: LrC 12.3 and OS 13.3.1. Import via LR Mobile->Cloud.

Just tested with 24 FPS but had exactly the same issues there.

Anyone else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines