• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Canon Print Studio Pro plug in for Lightroom on Big Sur

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Lightroom Classic v10.2 on Big Sur. I have a Canon Pixma PRO-10S primter and have used Canaon Print Studio Pro with previous OS version without any problems. I can print from the LR print module, but when I try to load Print Studio Pro it says there are no compatible printers.

I have downloaded the latest version of the software and run the plugin app, but only the previous version of the plug in appears in the Plug In Manager in LR. How do I delete the plugin files and install the new versions manually?

Anyone else had this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR 10.2 on Catalina and the Pixma PRo -10.

I had some issues after I had printed a couple of months before without problems.

I deleted the printer in the System preferences, then making sure everything was properly plugged in, I downloaded and installed the latest printer driver for my OS from Canon.

I then reinstalled the printer in the system preferences.

And then the prints were back to normal.

So maybe the Plug In for print studio pro did not install properly as you are thinking!

It is also possible that Print Studio Pro is not up to date with Big Sur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply with your thoughts. I had checked all that you suggest and eventually resorted to contacting Canon Professional Services for their help. It seems there is an issue with Apple now using AirPrint driver as the preferential route for printing and that is not compatible with the LR/PrintStudio Pro setup, you have to use the Canon driver. It now all works fine.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines